Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Master Cosmetologist with over fifteen years experience in developing and perfecting natural hair needs. We specialize in providing education and welcom multi- ethnic hair types 1,2,3,4 and 5 with a primary focus on healthy hair care. This natural hair care service is provided on- site at our Southeast location. The WMJOA one stop culture shop is accessible to GRATA- public trasportation and handicapped accessible.
The Rapid Transit: #4 Eastern Ave.)
1.Are you tired of all the chemicals?
2. Are you fed up with your hair loss?
3. Are you ready to explore all of the versatility your hair has to offer naturally
4. Are you bi-racial or a parent of a bi-racial child?
5.Tired of ruining yours and or your child/ siblings hair?
6. Do you want to gain education on the most diverse hair in the world?
7. Tender-headed and you need a stylist who understands?
8.You ready to just get over it with ," Ms. Jewel's Multi-Ethnic Hair Boot-camp 101"?
9. Are you looking for natural hair products?
10. Are you in need of a hair-care specialist to provide you with off-premise/ home hair care service?
You have come to the right place to embrace your roots.
This holistic hair care consist of style cuts
, afros, color (henna, chalk, highights, extension), press, braids, weaves (strand - by- strand, micro loop, sew-in, net ), transitional hair service provided (chemical to natural), twist( nubian/ comb, 2 strand, kinky, Savanna,), locs( starter, sister, maintenance, repair and extensions).
Head message, adornments and natural hair products are also available. Your location or mine.
MS. Jewel's Natural Hair Care
1541 EASTERN AVE. St. S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49507
(the old J&J Bail bonds building)
Tues - Friday 9AM - until
Sat: APPOINTMENT REQUIRED(616)633-8148
Sun & Mon: Closed
We do understand
tenderheadedness and bi-
racial hair care techniques.
Be sure to inquire about our haircare training/summer camps and workshops.
" Were Happy being Nappy"